At KDON, it's understood that a good consulting firm never accepts a job that they're not qualified to handle. It's also known that clients want the convenience of a single source for all their consulting needs.
That's what KDON Marine Consulting can provide.
KDON Marine Consulting is a network of specialists, experienced in the following areas:
- Marine Operations
- Maritime Personal Injury Claims
- Marine casualties
- Coast Guard Safety Rules & Regulations
- Safe Operating Practices
- Professional Development Training
- Management Training
- Shipboard emergency procedures
- Marine Licensing and Certification
- Navigation Rules and Regulations
- Radar Use and Requirements
- Vessel Manning Requirements
- Collisions, Groundings and Sinkings
- Marine Investigations
KDON Marine Consulting has served clients by providing:
- Expert witness service in personal injury cases involving various types of vessels and marine facilities.
- Identification and investigation of marine companies that qualify as acquisition targets.
- Assistance to financial institutions with vessel repossession, storage, and management.
- Substantiation of vessel valuation surveys.
- Review of maritime business plans to verify collateral values and operational assumptions.