We provide the mariner with all of the tools and information needed to prepare for the following deck license and document exams. Certificates issued upon course completion.
Lower Level - U.S.
- Master/Mate 500/1600 Tons Inland or Great Lakes
- OIC 500/1600 Mate Near Coastal and Coastal Plotting
- Master 500/1600 Near Coastal and Coastal Plotting
- Master 500/1600 Oceans
- Apprentice Mate Towing Vessel Inland and Near Coastal
- Master/Mate 200 Ton Inland and Near Coastal
- Operator Uninspected Passenger Vessel (OUPV/6Pack) Inland and Near Coastal
Upper Level - U.S.
- Master, AGT, Inland
- Master, AGT, Oceans
- Chief Mate, AGT, Oceans
- 2nd Mate, AGT, Oceans
- 3rd Mate, AGT, Oceans
- 1st Class Pilot
Additional Exam-Prep courses
- Rules of the Road ONLY
- Rules of the Road Inland & COLREGS (30)
- Rules of the Road Inland & COLREGS (50)
- Sail Addendum
- Assistance Towing
- Navigation Course- Basic
- Navigation Course- Advanced
- Western Rivers
- Flashing Light
Registering is easy with courses offered on a regular basis. Most of our courses are offered Monday through Friday allowing you to set your own schedule.
Home Study provides a convenient alternative to in-person instruction
Because attending a classroom course is not always an option, we offer Home Study products in many subject areas. The products are guaranteed effective and if there's ever a question during training, assistance is just a phone call away.